|| BROWS - MICROBLADING || Microblading is an embroidery of small, precise strokes that mimic the effect of real hairs, and uses a special microblading pen to individually draw on the strokes. Microblading is the perfect procedure for those who want to define, cover gaps or fill-in brows, or for those who want to add a slight arch to their eyebrows. The results are natural.
$450 *$50 deposit required at time of booking to secure appointment Microblading is a 2 session procedure. This service includes a consultation, the first procedure, and the follow-up procedure 8 weeks later.
Must be 18+ years old by law. Please bring a VALID driver’s license or photo ID to appointment as required by state law.
Cannot be pregnant or nursing
NO CHILDREN, BABIES, OR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ALLOWED--NO EXCEPTIONS!
We are following state laws and will not risk your safety, a child's safety, or our safety. If a guest under 18 years of age is brought to the appointment, your appointment will be rescheduled and you will forfeit your deposit. An additional deposit would be necessary to reschedule.
If you arrive to appointment without giving prior notice of previous work, you may be referred to have them removed first and may forfeit your deposit.
MICROBLADING PRE-PROCEDURE INFORMATION & ADVICE
Congratulations! You are making an investment in yourself. Before scheduling, let’s make sure you are a good candidate for microblading and help you understand what to expect. We want to make sure you get great results, which also requires that you follow appropriate pre- and post-care instructions.
It is very important that you read ALL of the information! This confirms that you understand our policies. Thank you for understanding.
You are NOT a candidate for permanent cosmetics if any of the following apply to you. CONTRAINDICATIONS:
· Liver Disease
· Compromised skin near brow area
· Diabetes Type 1 and 2
· High blood pressure
· Auto-Immune Disease(Hepatitis B/C, Lupus, HIV, Graves’ Disease, etc.)
· Active Vitiligo
· Active Skin Disorders: Cold Sores, Shingles, Impetigo, Psoriasis, Eczema, Rosacea, Pink Eye, sunburn, severe acne, etc. near the brow area
· Blood Disorders: Sickle Cell, Hemophilia, etc.
· Severe Rosacea
· Keloid formation
· Mental Disorder
· Steroids(must be off for 6 months)
· Accutane(must be off for one year)
· Any other medical condition that causes slow healing or a risk of infection, you must consult with your physician for written medical clearance prior to your appointment and bring a copy stating you are cleared for microblading.
· Retinol/Retin A must be discontinued 7 days prior to the procedure. (It will cause skin to bleed more.)
· Accutane must be discontinued 1 year prior to procedure.
· Injections(Botox, Radiesse, Juvaderm, Voluma, etc.) must be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after procedure.
· Chemical peels, Microdermabrasion, and Laser treatments should be avoided no more than 4 weeks before or after procedure.
· Sunburned or Suntanned skin is damaged skin and will cause excessive bleeding. We CANNOT work on sunburned or suntanned skin. Do not expose the area to the sun for 30 days before or after the procedure.
· Discontinue use of any brow-growth serums such as Latisse for 3 weeks prior to the procedure, as it can cause sensitivity and/or affect pigment.
· Hormone therapies can affect pigmentation and/or cause sensitivity.
· Avoid Alcohol or Caffeine 1 day before procedure to minimize bleeding and swelling.
· Unless medical necessary, please avoid taking supplements/herbals that thin the blood such as aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oils, Niacin, Vitamin E, etc. at least 3 days prior to the procedure.
· Please be aware that having a procedure done while on your menstrual cycle can make you hypersensitive at the procedural site.
· Please avoid shaping, tweezing, waxing, electrolysis, and tinting your brows 2 weeks prior to the procedure. This will allow your practitioner the most flexibility to achieve optimal results. Your practitioner will shape your brows during the procedure.
· A pigment and/or numbing agent patch test can be performed, unless waived by client. A patch test is offered, however, it does not ensure a client will not have an allergic reaction. It is the client’s responsibility to schedule this at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
Topical Anesthetic Advice:
We cannot accept responsibility if the area to be treated does not respond to the numbing cream/gel. Each individual is different according to skin type. Some clients report the area to be completely numb, while others may experience some discomfort. The anesthetic is placed over the procedure area for 20-30 minutes, then carefully removed prior to the procedure. As a result from the procedure, combined with the use of the anesthetic, you can expect to experience some redness and swelling that can last 1-4 days. Allergic reactions can occur from any anesthetics used during the procedure. If you suffer from an allergic reaction, you should contact your doctor immediately. You should always follow your post-procedure advice and after-care for the best results!
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi-session processes.
Microblading procedure normally requires multiple treatment sessions. An initial session is incomplete until after a follow-up appointment, which must be performed no sooner than 6 weeks after your initial procedure and must be performed within 4 months of the initial procedure. There is no additional charge for your follow-up appointment as long as it is preformed within four months of the initial session.
While your skin heals, be prepared for the color intensity of your procedure to be significantly larger, sharper, brighter, or darker than what is expected for the final outcome, but the color will reduce by 30-50%. This is a normal and expected result of the application and healing process. The healing process will take a number of days to complete, depending on how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates and new skin regrows to take its place.
Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it is best not to make social plans for a day or two following any procedure.
Please be aware that in order to ensure we choose the right color pigment, we may need to remove any foundation or concealer you are wearing to see the true undertone of your skin. This is vital for us to choose the right color.
MICROBLADING ARTIST || SARAH GIESE